Tuesday, May 1

Uber-Tuesday

Wow, what a fabulous day!

What got done?
well, let me tell you... good day

  • Computerized accounting project...DONE
  • Income tax test...DONE
  • Excel homework... caught up
  • (saved the best for last) My persuasive speech... DONE

Not only done, but done well! I got an A+ on it! She handed back the comments sheet, and wow, she really liked it!

Here's a few of the comments she wrote:

  • Good job anticipating the audience's reactions/questions
  • your comment about "freedom from religion" was so powerful!
  • Excellent conclusion (good use of cliche)
  • (And her final words...) You are a great ally! You are also an excellent writer and public speaker!

So I'm in a uber-funky/ happy mood... supposed to be one of the worst/most stressful days (today and tomorrow were tied for the worst days!) and it ended up being one of the best!

This whole 'think positive' crap is working pretty well for me so far, I think I'm liking it!

Now it's time to call the pizza dude and relax for Dancing with the Stars and American Idol (yeah, yeah, shut up, they're my 'reward' for a great day!)

No comments: