Saturday, May 5

Finally Friday, Girls' Night Out

So it took me all of 15 minutes to finish off my first year of college. Yeah, that Psych test took up maybe 15 minutes of my life. Not bad.

Afterwards I went home and settled in a bit. I got a call from Jacqui and we met with Karmeen and went to Perkins for breakfast to celebrate being done with our first year.

Then I went home and grabbed Hailey and Comet and headed to Mom's. We grabbed her and headed to the vet. The girls had a quick visit and shots, and we were off again.

I went home, got registered (online) for next fall and then filled out my FAFSA ( financial aid forms, also online) for next fall. Then I listed the rest of my Spring semester books on HALF.COM whom I love, and after all that running and work, I decided I needed a nap.
I got up at shortly after 5, and started getting ready for our girls' night out. We decided that breakfast was not enough for a celebration. Chances are excellent that all four of us will get a 4.0 GPA so we needed to RIP IT UP!!

As I was getting ready I found out that I sold my Income Tax book already (6 hours after listing it, FABULOUS) for $85 which is excellent.

We started out, Karmeen, Charity and I at the local bar in town, too crowded. Great band, but holy crap, can a girl get a breathe of air?
So we left town, went to a town about 20 miles away(east, honey, in case you were wondering) and found a nice bar.

I want to be perfectly honest with JP, so I'm gonna tell him what happened. He would not have been happy if he'd been there. But he wasn't and I handled it BEAUTIFULLY. I did not spend a dime in that bar, but I drank all night. I left the bar with Karmeen and Charity. Some random dork was buying us drinks, thinking he could buy his way into the pants of any one of us (did not matter to him WHO'S pants) with alcohol. We let him believe that, and had a good night. I did dance with him once (as did Karmeen and Charity, the price of the SEVERAL rounds of drinks he bought us) but in the end, we were having a GIRL'S night, and he was NOT invited. We had such fun... ok, ok, maybe we acted like teases(without getting out of hand) letting this goof think he was getting somewhere... but he kept the drinks coming, and we kept being nice to him (but not TOO nice, honey) and everyone left happy... ok, probably not the goof, but WE were happy, and that's all that REALLY matters, right?
JP would have kicked this dork's ass, but I took care of him without any bloodshed.

It was so much fun. And now that it's over, I am buzzed, and wide awake... at 3 am. Shit. Oh well, I don't have anything important planned for tomorrow, so I guess I can sleep in.

Next week is finals week AND I DO NOT HAVE TO GO IN AT ALL! pretty freakin' happy about that. My plan is to spend that week doing a major spring cleaning getting ready for a rummage sale.
and ( to quote Forest) "that's all I have to say about that"
pop in a dvd and veg for the rest of the night...er, MORNING.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning!! So glad you had fun...it's cinco de mayo...better get up and have a 'rita for breakfast!!!