Thursday, May 3

emails that make me scream and being ahead of the game

So I didn't have class until 11 today, starting with my income tax class...last one.

  • Finished my income tax packet (had to do 9 scenario tax preps, finished the last one in class today, they're for extra credit anyway)
  • Corrected in class the tax test I finished up earlier in the week, got an A on that.

Then we went to Accounting/Computerized Accounting. They're together because it's same teacher, same room, and both were a "finish up whatever you need to, work at your own pace" kind of thing today. So I had from noon til 3 to finish that last big problem on my Accounting test, and take the Computerized Accounting computer portion of that test. Michelle (instructor) also ordered pizza for us, last day and all. She's so sweet. So I grabbed a slice of taco pizza, popped in my iPod and

  • Finished (and handed in) my Accounting test.
  • Got my Computerized test going... even though there were no 'check figures' for this, I felt like I had made an error, but didn't know where. I asked Michele how solid my A was in that class, how big was my margin for error on this test... hehehe. She said "You could actually not do this test AT ALL and still have an A" So, (happy me) I did finish it up, knowing I had some errors, but not seeing that it mattered a ton.

After I handed that in, I opened my email, just to check. I sent Marcus an email yesterday requesting my Excel exam grade, and my semester grade, too. I heard back from him...And gave a loud holler in the middle of class (I still had my iPod on, didn't realize how loud I was) when I read that I got 34 out of 40 on the exam, and a 92.5% for the semester, so I finally got an A from that man! I may actually end up with a 4.0 GPA for this semester! My toughest semester, most credits, most classes, and THIS is the one I may end up being perfect in... see! I really can do better under pressure!

I walked out of the school shortly before 2pm...ahead of the game. I had given myself until tomorrow morning to hand in that Accounting test...did it today.

So all I have left is that Psych test tomorrow morning. I should be able to breeze through that, too. It's open note, and I've had those done since last week. All I have to carry in tomorrow is that tablet of notes and a pencil. Normally, I have my laptop in a bag over my shoulder and a wheelie backpack pulling along behind me with all my books in it. It will be nice tomorrow to have so little to lug around!

All that stress I felt last Sunday night... gone. I could literally feel the weight coming off my shoulders as today went on. This feels good. I can't imagine how great it's going to feel a year from now as I am about to graduate... I really can't wait!

No comments: