Tuesday, May 15

They're here!


My wonderful present arrived yesterday, they're just gorgeous, and now I have to go shopping to find a dress to match my pearls.
I will have to dress up this coming weekend for Steven's graduation (Master's degree in International Business) and in July for my niece Nikki's wedding. Yes, my name is Nikky, and I have a niece named Nikki. She's actually JP's niece, and she was something like 4 or 5 years old when JP and I started dating. And now she's getting married. Yeah, I DO feel old sometimes. But her hubby-to-be is a great guy, and I'm sure they'll be very happy... making me feel old.


I have a ton to do today, including a softball game tonight, so I have to go. I'm sure I will be online tonight, whining about how bad we got our collective butts whooped...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful gift. He did GOOOOODDDD!!!