Sunday, May 6

softball tonight

Tonight is the big night. Softball meeting and a quick practice. Yes, I'm a bit nervous.
I am not the most athletic person. In fact, I am one of the least athletic people you know. But I have to try. I'm noticing that I'm getting a bit wider in the hips than I'd prefer, and the baby belly is not going away, and after 9 years, it's tough to blame it on "I just had a baby"

I woke up this morning to something that pissed me off. The fence around the backyard... yeah, another damn panel was down. We had a pretty good wind and rain storm last night, and another of the 6 ft panels was blown out.
I'm going to check out at Menard's and see how much it would cost to replace them with the exact same style, but that white recycled material. It's supposed to be no maintenance, and pretty sturdy. That's what I want, plus the white looks nicer than the old faded cedar.

Time to go, maybe if we don't suck too bad, I will take some pictures to post later.

No comments: