Sunday, May 13

Good Night

the kids and I went out to Gary and Charity's last night. Had dinner, played some games (badminton, that silly ladder golf game) and then sat around the fire and talked. Adam and Sara were both there, too. It was alot of fun.

Today is Mother's Day, and I slept in quite late. I did get up at 8 to take the girls out, but then I went back to bed til almost 1 in the afternoon!

We are going out to Ed's tonight, basically the same thing as we did last night, food on the grill, horseshoes, bonfire, stuff like that.

I need to get back to school. I am not getting things done when I have nothing scheduled. One week from tomorrow is when classes start. I'm still waiting on my financial aid to get to the school so I can go pick up my books.
I found out something awful last night...may or may not happen and I am waiting to hear. Slinger 'graduated' last week, but still has a couple of summer classes to make up to actually get his degree. Adam was telling me about this, he thought Slinger said that the two classes he had to make up were College Writing and Ethics. Hell, those are the classes that I am taking! Shit if he's going to be in both my classes, this could be a long summer. Adam is going to talk to Slinger and find out for sure.

Well, I need to get something to eat, and I should call my Mom. She's at work right now, how awful is that, for her to have to work at her shitty job that she hates on Mother's Day.

No comments: