Monday, December 4

Six Days

I do not even know what to say here. I want to cry and I feel dumb for wanting to cry.

What's 6 days, right?

Well, by those fuckers pushing your leave back by six days, we are now looking at

  • The kids going back to school and spending most of your leave in class.
  • Missing New Year's Eve... last year was so wonderful, fun and bittersweet, and I don't even get that this year. Those fuckers.
  • I, like the kids, will have to spend part of the time you're home in classes.

If they had left it alone, it would have been perfect. I know I shouldn't whine, just having you here will make it perfect, and I guess I'm just being a big baby,

BUT IT'S NOT FAIR!!

I fucking hate the military. I really do. It just makes me bawl to think about it, and then I feel dumb, and THAT'S their fault, too.

I know I will get over this, just gimme a few days to be mad. I just want to stomp my feet and whine and cry but that doesn't really do any good, now does it? fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckers.

1 comment:

Scott from Oregon said...

Yes, FUCK. I agree. CRAP and SHIT and lots of other expletives too. The only good news is that his deployment will be shorter by six days from the last day you see him, won't it?