Friday, December 15

Last day of my first semester of college

How appropriate, I spent my final day of real classes being bored to the point of almost smashing my head down onto my laptop because I FELL ASLEEP in Business Law this morning. I literally caught my head by waking up just before my chin hit the keyboard.

I have to go in on Monday, at noon for a Senate meeting. 20 minutes, tops!
I have to go in on Tuesday, at 8 am for a Business Math test, not a final, just the last chapter test. Half hour, tops.
I have to go in on Wednesday, at 10 for a Comp Tech test, not a final, just the PowerPoint test. Maybe 45 minutes, if I am a complete moron...
I have to go to the vet with the girls on Thursday at 9 am.
Friday is Mr. Eric's 9th birthday.

I have decided that this next week, I will do some rearranging and put up the friggin' tree. Ugh. At least we got a new one, PRE-LIT!! No dicking around with trying to string lights that don't work anyway! I also want to wrap the gifts that I have already purchased.

I got some very cool stuff tonight in an email. News. I doubt if this is an OPSEC issue, I think I can safely say that I got a newsletter from the people who are keeping my husband from me. They are talking about dates, as in DATES, calendar dates. The main one being FEBRUARY 14. Not just for lovers who make me want to vomit out of jealousy. February 14th is the last date they recommend that we send things to our loved ones. Why? Because they cannot guarantee that the guys will be there to receive anything mailed after that. This makes me happy.

The other thing I got out of this emailed newsletter is a photo. If I can figure out how to copy and paste it, I will. I actually got tears in my eyes when I saw it. It is a picture of my husband's DOOR!! It's got his last name, and his roommate's last name on it, and it's got a sign duct taped to it that I mailed to him. What does the sign say? "NO SNOWMOBILING" Now, for those of you not in wintery areas, these are black signs with orange lettering, similar to signs advertising things for sale, kind of a plastic untearable sign, you can buy in just about any hardware store. People post them on their property to keep those noisy fuckers away. I am seriously considering asking JP to send it back to me, so I can post it on the new barb wire fence I want to install. I sent this to my husband because I am a sarcastic bitch who loves irony. No snowmobiling... yeah, no shit? They have sand... as far as they eye can see, no snow, just more fucking sand.
Just seeing something of his, even though it's not even a picture of him, makes me happy and sad all at once.
He could very easily be in my arms IN TWO WEEKS!!

TWO WEEKS PEOPLE!!!

*sigh*
soon baby, soon

No comments: