Friday, December 1

KISS my panda


I got this in an email... It just makes me smile.
We are really getting down there now, I guess.
I have no real idea when I will see you, but I know
it will be soon. Not soon enough, but soon.
I took Emma and Eric to get their haircuts tonight, they are both pissed off at me.
They both think their hair is too short. Emma got the cutest little bob, it's adorable.
Eric thinks that because his bangs are not in his eyes, his hair is too short.
I warned Alex not to laugh at them, otherwise he would get laughed at for the High & Tight
that I would be insisting he get tomorrow. He was very agreeable, and did not laugh.
We are having our first real blizzard right now. I almost wonder if I will end up going to Fargo tomorrow or not. Maybe all my whining and bitching about driving in the cold and sitting in the cold arena did not go unheard. Maybe I have been saved from (at least one) weekend of frozen hell. Yeah, Hockey season, THAT is when hell freezes over.
Well, I found out something interesting. The creators of NaNoWriMo worked out a deal with a publishing place. Every NaNoWinner is eligible to have ONE copy of their novel printed. You have to submit it by January 16th, along with your NaNo username, so they can verify that you did indeed WIN, and within three weeks, you will receive a BOOK copy of your novel. I have decided that this is my goal. It may be the only copy ever made, or it could end up being the only copy of the rough draft in existence. Either way...SO COOL!!

No comments: