Thursday, December 7

Fun sentences

I got this in an email, the kids and I had fun with it. Alex's sentence was "I sang to a llama because I was high", Emma's was "I danced with my brother because I'm cool" and Eric's was "I ran over Chuck Norris because I'm a ninja"... Mine was "I danced with a spoon because I was drunk"... Now, I've done some dumb things drunk before, but dancing with spoons is odd even for "drunk nik"... but the kids got a chuckle...

Ok, now if you're reading this (YEAH, YOU!), you've figured out your sentence...POST IT!


Pick the month you were born:
January -- I kicked
February -- I loved
March -- I dry humped
April -- I smoked
May -- I choked on
June -- I murdered
July -- I did the Macarena with
August -- I had lunch with
September -- I danced with
October -- I sang to
November -- I yelled at
December -- I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1 ------- a birdbath
2 ------- a monster
3 ------- a phone
4 ------- a fork
5 ------- a Mexican
6 ------- a gangster
7 ------- my cell phone
8 ------- my dog
9 ------- my best friends' boyfriend
10 ------- my neighbor
11 ------- my science teacher
12 ------- a banana
13 ------- a fireman
14 ------- a stuffed animal
15 ------- a goat
16 ------- a pickle
17 ------- your mom
18 ------- a spoon
19 ------- myself
20 ------- a baseball bat
21 ------- a ninja
22 ------- Chuck Norris
23 ------- a noodle
24 ------- a squirrel
25 ------- a football player
26 ------- my sister
27 ------- my brother
28 ------- an I-pod
29 ------- a permanent marker
30 ------- a llama
31 ------- A homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White ---------- because I'm cool like that
Black ---------- because that's how I roll
Red ---------- because the voices told me to
Blue ----------- because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green ---------- because I hate myself
Purple ---------- because I'm cool
Yellow ---------- because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange ---------- because I hate my family
Pink ---------- because I am not a homosexual
Brown ---------- because I was high
Grey ---------- because I was drunk
Other ---------- because I'm a ninja
None ---------- because I can't control myself

2 comments:

Scott from Oregon said...

I love my cell phone because I am sexy and do what I want?

Anonymous said...

"I yelled at my cell phone because the voices told me to." That seems logical for me, doesn't it?
(Mom)