Wednesday, December 27

My Horoscope today

Virgo
August 23 - September 21 Today you might find a long-term dream finally coming true, dear Virgo. A trip that you may have dreamed of for a long time may finally show promise of actually happening. A practical and methodical approach to making the arrangements should make it seem that much more real to you. Do take care, however, to plan each step carefully so that you don't end up working harder than you need to.


I thought this was a fitting thing to wake up to read this morning. Mom said it just a minute ago ~ This must be the worst part. Not knowing where he is, or when I will hear from him again. I only know that he is on his way. And for now, that is enough.


2 comments:

T-girl said...

I tried to comment yesterday but stupid blogger wouldn't let me! LOL

I just saw your blog, I wish I had seen it months ago when you started it! I have sat in your shoes on both his end AND yours! It is SO hard- I was always SO excited to see him and yet a bit scared! What if he'd changed, what if I changed, what if, what if what if! LOL It is excurtiating the wait and longing but once he gets home it is such a relief. My husband was a crew chief on the f-16 and -117 for 10 years... we have done a lot of TDY's mostly from his end. I would always get frustrated because just as I got use to him not being there (in other words a routin that worked while he was gone and I tried to keep it together) he would come back and you have to start all over agian. We would fight like crazy that first month or so over STUPID stuff as we got use to living with eachother agian in the end though we are a MUCH stronger couple for it. We apprecaite and love eachother so much more for what we have been through so for that reason alone I would not trade it but... I never want to live through those agian. We both choose to leave the military at 10 years in a few years back partly because we just didn't like the being gone from eachother like that.

And your Mom is right... the worst is that 24 hours or so before he gets home. You don't have that comfort of hearing his voice nightly or even knowing where he is. I know when I got his call (we actually lived in Europe the last few years and were able to use our regualar cells so we got to call eachother nightly for a moment or two) I was ok until I heard it agian and knew he was safe but when he started home I worried like CRAZY! You just are so anxious! LOL Hopefully by the time you read this he is there and you are feeling better. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and thank you for serving our country to you both. People always forget the sacrifices the families make also which is a huge service so thank you!

Hugs- T

Scott from Oregon said...

Just YEAH!!!