Friday, December 22

Happy Birthday to 'the big E"

With all my whining about being old, I forgot a couple of things.

Mr. Eric's birthday... shame on me for forgetting. Of course, I remembered it FOR HIM, and got the presents and cake crap done, I just didn't mention it on the blog except in passing that I went out and picked up his cake. He was very pleased with his present, a Lego Star Wars flying ship thing. B Wing Fighter, I think. I don't know, I saw the words "lego" and "star wars" and threw it in the cart. He liked it most because it was a challenge to put together, took him a good hour and a half. Now he's got it parked in his room on his Lego table.

Also, as I was just now sitting here getting ready to go to bed, I got an email from Half.com. "You've made a sale"... my Business Law book, that I just listed 7 hours ago!! Yeah baby, that's $49 thank you very much. And I'm sure Ms. Kristin G. in N.C. appreciates it too, because she is paying about 1/3 of what her school bookstore would charge her for that book. I remember, because I looked it up in my bookstore after I paid $65 for it... so yeah, I'm not making my money back, but I didn't pay as much for it to start with AND I'm getting more for it on Half.com than I would trying to sell it back to the bookstore.

So now I'm tired, and I should go to bed... busy day tomorrow, too. Hockey, gay men visiting, fat guy dropping off the rest of my kids' present from Santa.... my friend Jason is coming over in the morning with the playstation games THAT I PAID FOR TWO WEEKS AGO... he keeps 'forgetting'... I'm gonna forget my foot right up his ass if he doesn't show up tomorrow morning...

feeling violent this evening, sorry 'bout that.

Good night.

1 comment:

Scott from Oregon said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and all of your loved ones!

Scott--