Wednesday, December 20

Before I head out for another busy day


I do the powerpoint test thing this morning, then I have to work on my page long list, which, I might add is going very nicely. It was a list of things to do THIS WEEK, and it was a tablet page long. As of last night, I was half done with it. So yeah, I'm feeling pretty good about it. I may have to make another list soon, just to keep busy and avoid sitting here and thinking OMG, HE'S COMING HOME SOON!!


I need to keep busy... But before I get up and go this morning, I had one more fun picture to post. This one makes me giggle wickedly... don't know why. Maybe because I myself do not own a boat, and will not be owning a boat in the foreseeable future. haha you rich bastard.... sorry, makes me giggle.
OK, time to get moving... merry christmas to all ('cept this guy) and to all a good night.
ADDED LATER: Well, the powerpoint went ok, done anyway.
Then I borrowed Mom's truck and loaded up the "dump" stuff and went out to Dave's. He said I could bring anything out there that would burn. We chatted for a good hour, could have stood there and talked to him all afternoon, but I had more to do! I was able to cross two more things off my list, and now I'm down to just a few left. The big one, putting up the tree is still there. Maybe tonight, with the kids' help I can get that one done. The other bugger one is cleaning out the refrigerator. Some funky smells coming outta there lately... I dunno what I might find, scares me a little actually. I know for sure that I do not want to be alone when I open that particular can of worms (or whatever it may be, or may have been!)
That's it for now....

No comments: