Wednesday, December 13

Sleeping beauty and another disturbing photo


'Nuff said, I slept great last night, it was wonderful. Now I have to go out and buy Excedrin PM in bulk quantities!!

Now I'm sitting in a class, one that I am exempt from the final for. She is having the jerks and slackasses (basically all the GUYS) in the class use this time to prepare for the final, so I am glad I have my laptop, I have played solitaire, checked my blogs that I read daily and balanced the checkbook.

I will probably have more to chat about later tonight, but for now, I think maybe I will work on some homework, or do a little extra studying on Power Point for my next class.
The answer to the bonus question I gave JP yesterday is that 14 years ago yesterday (12-12-92) he and I got engaged. Notice I did not say "He asked me to marry him"... because he did not. I will always remember his words on that day:" IF I ask you, will you say yes?"
Yes, JP, I will always say yes.


No comments: