Sunday, December 17

Clockwork, I tell ya!

It's a beautiful thing.
Without being graphic, let's just say I got a visitor today that I have been eagerly anticipating, even had it circled on the calendar with a big red circle. The best news is that the visitor will be gone the entire time my husband is home. Good riddance!

I spent my day cleaning the family room. I took care of the area where the tree is going to go, got the laundry room looking INCREDIBLY CLEAN, even though nobody will see it, I will be able to sleep at night KNOWING it's clean. I got the grocery shopping done, too.

So it was technically a pretty dull day, but I got quite a few things crossed off my list, so that's good news.

Tonight is the SURVIVOR finale, so that shoots the rest of my night, but it's all for a good cause (GO OZZY!!)

I'm going in to school early tomorrow, I only have to be there at noon for the Senate meeting, but being the naughty bad secretary that I am, I have not yet finished typing up the minutes from the last meeting, or done the agenda for tomorrow's meeting. I am guessing that most senators will not show up anyway, being finals week, so we won't meet quorum, and won't be able to even have a meeting, but I will at least do my part, like a good secretary (who wants her damn stipend!!)

It's still not white here, we are down to one week before Christmas, and I'm starting to worry that we here in NORTHERN MINNESOTA will not have a white Christmas. Hell, we ALWAYS have a white Christmas. Most years we have a white Halloween, and a white Valentine's Day AND a white Easter! I'm finally getting into the Christmas spirit and there's no damn snow. It's starting to get depressing. But I suppose the longer it holds out and stays unseasonably warm, the easier it will be for JP to come for a visit from the land of sand and hellfire. I'd hate for him to get off the plane and go directly into hypothermic shock...

1 comment:

Scott from Oregon said...

yeah!!

That grumpy guy has come and gone! Yeah!