Sunday, December 10

Almost forgot another fun picure



OK, this isn't so much a "fun" picture as it is a "disturbing" picture, but still in the realm of graphic artists and computer photo shop- type geeks, it's pretty impressive. And creepy, yeah, I'll give ya that, it is creepy.

So much for trying to go to bed early tonight, I am still brain-numb, but now I am brain-numb with the kids' Santa present hidden nicely under my bed. Jason stopped over tonight and brought it in for me. So cool, they're really going to flip. Of course, we are going to have to get a 3rd controller... can 3 people play games on those things? Or is 2 the limit? I'm talking about a PS2, so if anyone knows the answer to this, please let me know... With 3 kids, I know I can always count on fights, but if I can pick up one more controller and avoid another tiff, I will definitely look into it!!

No comments: