Wednesday, March 21

Stuck on an island with a jackass and a polar bear

No real reason for the cute pic, other than it is a cute pic! No, it's not Hailey and Comet either, just a couple of Goldens I found online. I still haven't gotten new batteries for my camera, otherwise I'd post pics of my girls, because they're MUCH cuter than these two!!

I finished up my computerized accounting today, after finding that $500 that was missing. I had inadvertently NOT closed the drawing account into the capital account. I know that may mean squat to some people, but anyway, THAT is where I screwed up. All better, fixed and DONE now.

I am getting a bit annoyed with my President. No, I am not talking about Georgie Porgy, although he annoys me nonstop. I am talking about President Slinger. He's being a pompous ass the last few days. Just a real prick. He informed me today that we have a meeting ON SATURDAY at 9 am. We will be there until we are done... with what? What could possibly be the task that is so important as to bring us in on a Saturday morning?? To amend the bylaws in the Senate Constitution. Um...? huh? Why can't we leave that to the people who will be IN the senate next year, when the changes take affect?? I'm going in my jammies, and the first time he decides to be a jackass (aka HIMSELF) I will leave.

Survivor is on tonight, because of NCAA basketball so I will have both my hours of weekly TV tonight. Survivor at 7 and LOST at 9.

Had you noticed... both of the shows I will not miss each week involve people stuck on a tropical island? I think it would be wonderful if they could incorporate elements of each show into the other one. Vote out that horrible Julia or creepy Ben from LOST, or have the tribes on Fiji do their next immunity challenge as a polar bear wrestling match...

OK, I am the biggest dork. I may as well have been comparing Star Trek to Dungeons & Dragons, right? And I bowl...my gawd, my poor husband.

It's like that banner ad for classmates.com with the pic of the hot popular guy next to the big geek girl, and the title is "What? He married Her? And they've got 7 kids???"

Tell me y'all have seen that banner ad?

Ok, time to go get the kids out and get settled in to veg for the night.

No comments: