Monday, March 12

I am turning PRO!!

I had a good night bowling tonight... I even printed out a copy of it to mail it to JP. First off, my average is (was) 110....

first game: 154
second game: 167 (including 3 strikes in the 10th frame)
third game: 123

I peaked at the second game because I was drinking Mike's Hard Berry and by the 3rd game I had had a couple too many. THAT is about as wild as I get on spring break...

I should now get to bed, I have to take the truck out for an oil change at 8am.

3 comments:

Scott from Oregon said...

I bet it feels nice to have a ball (bowling) that fits your hand...

Nikky said...

I'm going to ignore the inuendo there, and answer as if you were talking bowling the whole time...LOL
It really does make a difference, I haven't had a game under 100 since I got it, and with having it reamed out a bit more last Friday, it really works well now. (Plus, I am left handed, and all the 'house balls' at the alley are righties)

Anonymous said...

House balls...lol!!!