Monday, March 26

Sore body, tired Nik and FABULOUS bowling

I came home from class today at 3 and went directly to bed. I napped until 6 then went bowling.

I had a great night, considering the way I started out. I threw a practice frame before we started the games, and apparently, when I nap, I also swell. The ball sucked off my thumb and was AIR BORN for damn near half the distance to the pins. Straight to the gutter. Second ball also sucked my thumb, but managed to stay on the lane to pick up one pin. I was not enthused.

But, game time baby, it's all about game time!!

First game was 125
Second game was 156
Third game was 142

Considering that my average before tonight was 112, this was a very good night. But, we still only beat those obnoxious loud drunk bitches in one of three games.

Steven is coming up on Friday... just for lunch with Mom and I. That's nice, nice and short that is!

The new Menard's opened last weekend, it is WONDERFUL. I think Mom and I will be able to get all the supplies we need for the desk and the DVD unit. I will have to put up pictures of the before and after... we have the plans drawn up, and they are going to be wonderful!

Time for bed now, girls need to go out, then maybe I can get back on a decent schedule of sleep.

1 comment:

Steff said...

I love to bowl! I was surprised and almost couldn't believe that it was considered a PE credit. Anyway, it was the best PE class I've ever taken. Unfortunately, I barely make it out of the double digits but I sure do love to play! :)