Sunday, March 11

Spring BROKE

HaHaHa!! I am off for Spring Break, and the weather is BEAUTIFUL!! Melting everywhere, sun shining, just wonderful!!

I started the "Spring Break Spring Cleaning" list this weekend... got my homework desk (which is just a big dining room table we had spare) all cleaned off, got my papers from this semester filed away, and got started on my Accounting test.

I also did some research for my Psych paper. I am doing it on Compulsive behavior...namely, LIARS. Don't ask why. I'd just lie about it anyway!LOL

I also wiggled with my iPod today... happier and happier with that little bugger...

The kids and I spent the day driving down to the Cities to visit my brother and his hubby. I had a few things here for Steven, and he had some stuff for me, so we did lunch and swapped belongings. It was a long drive, but it was nice to see him. Plus, I knew it was killing him to have his new car and not have anyone to show it off to from the family. I let him drive me around in it. It's actually really nice on the inside. From the inside, you can't see how FUGLY it is. Toyota Prius.

It's almost time for the kids to go to bed, and I will retire to my room to mess with the printer. Maybe spend a little more time on that damn Accounting test. It's a chapter on stocks... maybe she doesn't get it either, and that's why she sucked at teaching it to us. Completely lost. Good thing I've got a solid A in there, I can afford to suckass and get a B on one test.

I now have no energy and no (phone call from mother in law, COMPLETELY LOST my train of thought) well, crap, what was I gonna say?

Nevermind, I'm done for the night.
Have to go set up a printer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brother & his hubby? Did I read that right? Are they really married legally somewhere?

Enjoy your spring break!! I wish they gave those at the hospital.

Nikky said...

Steven and Mark are engaged, and getting married this summer. It's just easier to call him the hubby, or my bro-in-law...my kids call him Uncle Mark. They've been together for... 6 years now.

Jan Ross said...

Whew, I'm glad that other people lose their train of thought as well. I can't remember what I'm doing half the time.

Also, appreciate the matter-of-fact honesty about your brother. My sister is gay and our family has always been rather calm and laid back about it.