Monday, March 5

Meme on Monday

Here's another meme I bummed from Flat ( Ok, woman, now teach me how to do a list on the side bar there (--->) so I can put you and the other blogs I read over there so people who read this can go check you out!)

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. McManager
2. Robot Welder Operator
3. Cabinet door hanger in Winnebago motor homes
4. Parts & Inventory in a shit-spreader factory

Four movies I have watched over and over:
1. The Breakfast Club
2. The Big Chill
3. A Knight's Tale
4. The Cutting Edge

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Survivor
2. LOST
3. South Park
4. That 70's show

Four places I’ve been on vacation:
1. Spain
2. Budapest, Hungary
3. Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
4. Pensacola Beach, FL

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Salmon, grilled
2. Johnsonville Beer Brats (with mustard)
3. Lasagna
4. My mom's Chili recipe

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Back on that beach in Playa
2. Back on that beach in Lloret De Mar (Spain, Mediterranean Sea)
3. New York City
4. Las Vegas


Bowling was good tonight, 110, 117 and 133. LOVE the ball... but I am taking it back on Friday to get the thumb hole reamed out a bit more, still sticks as the night goes on... my thumb must swell during the course of the games...

4 comments:

Scott from Oregon said...

add a page element, dearie, and then add links as it tells you to...

Anonymous said...

I don't know how much help I'd be to adding a sidebar. I can look at my template and email you the html for mine and see if maybe it will work for yours????

Good list!!

Steff said...

I love The Cutting Edge! It's one of my all time favorite movies :) I went to Las Vegas a few years ago and had such fun! We went at Christmastime, so I'd love to go back when more shows were open. Myabe one day I'll end up there again!

Where is your husband by the way?

Nikky said...

My husband is in the Nat'l Guard, stationed 'in the sandbox' right now. He's been gone from us since September of 05. He was supposed to be home in 23 days, but he got extended, now he won't be home til August... yeah, almost 2 F*CKING years...(gee Nik, bitter much?)