Sunday, March 18

Off by a bunch


Was it just me, or was today like, THE LONGEST day EVER?

I feel like I have been up a helluva lot longer than 12 hours. I am so caught up/ahead on my computerized accounting, very pleased there. Well, sort of. Hit a brick wall and quit for the night.

No, I still did not get past page one on the psych paper, shut up.

I got the mountain of laundry down to a mole hill. I didn't touch my Nano today though... and tomorrow is a busy day. Class from 8-10, then from 10 til 11 I am working on a mix of Senate stuff and finishing up my computerized acct, because I came to a point where I am off by A BUNCH OF MONEY, and I want to compare to Jacqui and Karmeen and see what they have. THEN, I have class from 11-12, and a Senate meeting at noon, where I hope to be voted in as next year's treasurer. Can't hold the same executive board position longer than one year, and I sure as hell don't want to be Prez or VP. But I really like being on the Exec Board.

Then I have class from 1-3, and I will have to bail a few minutes early, since I have an ortho appt at 3. Then I have bowling at 6:30, but THANKFULLY, I don't have to juggle hockey in there anymore.

Today was the day the ice died. The arena in town took the ice off today. No more... til next fall, and then, Honey, it's ALL YOU, ALL THE TIME!! I am taking a 2 year vacation from hockey... well, vacation from running her ass to practice all the time, and vacation from doing the hockey parent crap. I will go to her games, of course, but that is as involved as I am going to be, for the next 2 years! That's it! I have done my time, I deserve to be released for good behavior!

Yeah, ok, whatever.

So tomorrow is a busy day. I should almost go to bed now. I am tired, and I have been sleeping like shit lately.
Had a bizarre dream the other night. I was a student, but it was a middle school. It was a HUGE middle school. I remember sitting in a big commons area, and seeing all these goofy kids, I was on my laptop, trying to navigate the school's website. It was almost as confusing as the building itself...and then having to go find my locker, and I couldn't find it, and I was lost, and then Michele, my Acct teacher was there, and she helped me find my locker. We stopped on the way to get a newspaper though, and she scolded me because she put in the money to open the door, and grabbed a paper, and I took one too, she said it was stealing, since we only paid for one. I remember rolling my eyes and saying "Everybody does it, can we get going?"

just weird.

Yup, might be bedtime... gawd I am old. It's 20 past 8 and I want to go to bed.

Just weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun tomorrow. Sounds like it will fly by with all you have to do.

Strange dream. I'm sure it means something but I'm not good at figuring them out.