Thursday, March 22

Psych! Next Year's Schedule

Finished writing up my Psych notes today... nothing like waiting til the last minute- test is tomorrow morning!

I also figured out my classes schedule for the rest of my academic career... Yeah, I MUST plan that far in advance, and I MUST have the answers... drives me nuts to have things up in the air!

So Here It Is!!!

Summer '07 (6 credits total)
Ethics 3 credits
Coll. Writing II 3 credits

Fall '07 (17 credits total)
Managerial Acct 4 credits
Computerized Acct II 3 credits
Intermediate Acct 4 credits
Business Communications 3 credits
Business Income Tax 3 credits

Spring '08 (13 credits)
Intermediate Acct II 4 credits
Fund/Nonprofit Acct 3 credits
Macroeconomics 3 credits
R.A.P. Review 3 credits

Taking those transfer electives this summer will really help me take it easy next year, especially next spring. I've heard nothing but horror stories about Macro, so I think taking that with a really light 13 credits is a good way to go. That R.A.P. Review is some sort of study course for a test for accountants. Accountants with an Associates Degree. I'd have to go longer if I want to become a CPA for example. I haven't decided on that yet.

I just figured that with JP coming home, I'd want to make it as easy on myself, and US as possible. Plus, with the way these classes I have are structured, most of my classes are done by noon or 1... so I could easily get a part time job and start contributing again, gawd I feel like such a slackass without a job!

I just don't know what I'm going to do with myself tomorrow, I get out of class at noon, and other than cleaning up the house, gosh, I just don't know!

Who am I kidding? I will work on homework or something dull like that!
Oh well, maybe I can pull another President's List out of my ass!

No comments: