Monday, January 29

Words I like to use

Had a conversation with my mom on our long drive this past weekend, she mentioned that she enjoyed hearing the words I come up with. I usually use them when driving, so it stands to reason that she heard a lot of them as we traveled across the Midwest. I decided to put them in here, ask for opinions, and your own creations... maybe I could add to my repertoire!

Butt Monkey - used when I'm not mad at another driver, just confused by their actions

Dickweed - I'm not happy with the other driver, but he didn't do anything to directly affect ME, so I'm not terribly cranky...yet

Fucknut - You have pissed me off. Cut me off in traffic, or, worse yet, caused me to tap my brakes and disengage my cruise control... naughty naughty.

Butt Munch - this one is along the lines of Butt Monkey... either one works for those mysterious idiots who somehow got a driver's license...

These are just my favorites, but I also use Cow Sucking Pig ( it's the child-friendly version of cock sucking bitch... learned that the hard way...kids repeat things!) when I need to.

So? How about it? Any fun little phrases or words you use? And more importantly, if I like them, can I steal them?

On a more serious note, I bowled tonight, had a pretty good night, too. My scores were 113, 137 and 100. Not a single game UNDER 100. That's odd for me, so I was pleased.

I am going in early tomorrow, I don't have class until 11, but I have a ton of stuff to get finished, and I need a printer for the majority of it. I have homework in Computerized Acct, Financial Acct, Spreadsheet Applications and Public Speaking. I should also get working on my Psych review. I don't have that class until Friday though, so if I don't get to that until Thursday, that would be okay, too.

It is frigid here, by the way. The temperature did not get into the double digits ALL FREAKING DAY! The windchill was in the 20's BELOW zero!! I shouldn't complain, we've had a pretty mild winter so far, but I'm still going to complain, because it's TOO DAMN COLD!

My mom finally had something good happen to her today. She very rarely buys those damn scratch off tickets, Minnesota State Lottery... she bought one today, a $2 ticket. She won $500. That more than pays for our trip to Michigan, so at least that's covered. She was pretty happy, she called me today, shortly after getting it, and I think she was still a little stunned... she sounded... shocked and numb. Good for her, it's about time something nice happened for her.

I am planning a change on my blog shortly. My friend Scott, he lives in Oregon, he made me a pretty banner. Now all I need is for him to talk me through installing it, and it will be so nice. Better than the cardboard cut-out template they have here. It's pretty I tell ya!!

Well, that's all for the night, I better get to bed, I still feel like I need to catch up on my sleep!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bat usually has worse road rage than me--double dumb ass comes to mind.

You're a good bowler.

It's cold here too. Snow flurries in the forecast for Wed/Thurs.

Scott from Oregon said...

Feel free to make suggesting on your banner. Did you get the new version?

The more you ask, the more I play, the more I learn the program, so ask away...

Also, you can have your kids on there too if you want...

Words?

Hmmmm...

I am so mellow (especially driving) that I don't have a bunch of swear words.

When I DO swear, I go for the gold because I really mean it...

I liketo use the word Titty to mean a small amount.

"You need to cut off a titty, it don't fit."

"Cut off a big titty, you made it too big."

So for me, a titty is a sixteenth of an inch minus, and a big titty is more like an eighth minus....

make sense?

honkeie said...

My favorite saying at the moment is
'I pooted'
And my all time fav adult exspresions is:
'Well Fuk me running'
And my kid friendly swear has to be:
'SPOON!'

Nikky said...

Flat, Im not that great, I had a decent night...it comes and goes

Scott, ewww, kids? I barely want them here, why would I want to look at them on my blog? (I am SO kidding! I just don't have any real good pics of them being nice)
I like the whole titty thing, except it only serves to remind me that I am small in that area, and THAT annoys me.

Honkeie, Spoon? really? I'm guessing that's your version of my 'cow sucking pig'... shorter, too, I kind of like that one.