Tuesday, January 2

3.85... not as good as a 4.0, but I will take it!!

3.85, that is my GPA for my first semester. I have never in my academic life had a GPA that freakin' high. I think 2.85 is still a bit higher than was the norm for me in high school.

I just got my final grade posted, I ended up with 6 A's and one fugly B.

But holy shit, I am happy. Now I just need to get my books for next semester, which starts on the 10th, and I can work on improving that. But next semester I will be carrying 19 credits, the fall was only 18. Well, if I can maintain the 3.85 through this year, then next year will be much nicer, only 17 credits per semester then.

sex, and good grades ~ wow, college is WAY better than high school!

OK, time to stop gushing over grades, I've got supper in the oven (Yeah, Flat, look at me, I COOKED!! Yes, just a hotdish, but still... happily slaved away in the kitchen for almost half an hour before I popped it in the oven!!) I'm turning over a new leaf. I even did laundry today. Maybe I am becoming June Cleaver...HA HA HA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have gone off your rocker!!! Cooking, cleaning, laundry, blow jobs. What's next?? Washing the truck in your bikini?? LOL Just playing with ya.

Way to go in school. I know the struggles of keeping house and going to school carrying mucho hours!! You can do it.

Nikky said...

washing the truck in a bikini? you must be kidding, it's January, and I'm in MINNESOTA, so I know you must be kidding! Altho even in July, I would not be caught dead in a bikini, I have had 3 kids ya know!!