Thursday, January 25

President, not Dean

Found out something cool today. Here I was thinking I made the Dean's List at school (My GPA was 3.85) The cut-off for these two lists are as follows:

3.50 and up: Dean's List
3.75 and up: President's List


I had thought that you had to get a perfect 4.0 to get on the President's list... hmm, that's nice anyway. I get a certificate too. I can't go to the congratulatory presentation, it's next Tuesday at 3:30, and I have a class from 3-6 that day... I don't think it would look good to skip a class to go to that.

I have a lot to do tonight, getting ready to leave tomorrow. Packing, getting things ready for Gina to have as easy a time as possible with the kids (and the dogs, for that matter) and trying to get as much homework done as possible so I don't have to take too much along with me.

Time to get moving. there is no Internet out there, so I may pop in quick tomorrow morning, assuming I get all my things done on my list, otherwise, I will be back Sunday night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Prez girl. Be safe driving to the funeral. See you here again soon.