Friday, January 12

"Unspecified amount of time"

He did some checking, and from what we are hearing, that 'unspecified' amount of time is now specified.

120 days. That's 4 months. Add that to the 18 they're almost done with, and gee, these guys are going to be away from home for 22 months. That's almost 2 years.

We went out last night with the City boys, had a good time, but boy, I sure paid the price today. I'm glad my Psych class was postponed until next Friday, I doubt very much I could have been up and ready for class at 9 am. Hell, I spent most of the day either sleeping in bed, or napping on the couch. I think it was around 3 this afternoon before I started feeling normal.

JP and I have to sit down tonight and tell the kids. I hate this. This is going to be so hard on them. I dread having to tell them. Especially Emma, she is such a Daddy's girl. They are going to be crushed.

Well, nothing to do but do it.

I hate this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know how it went. I'm sure nothing but bad news to the kids made for a crappy night. I hope they adjust well to no daddy around for a few more months. I know 4 is more than a few but I"m trying to make you feel better. Give me some credit here. Smile.
Did you ever get those crazy in laws outta your house?