Saturday, January 6

They're still knocking

OK, how about an update?

Paul- brother in law
Shelly- brother in law's girlfriend
Marshall- Brother in law's girlfriend's son
Matt- brother in law's girlfriend's son
Amber- niece
Fran- sister in law


I don't know, I think that's it... I am afraid to make a head count.
Add these two lists to my family of 5... and my two golden retrievers...

I'm glad I have a decently sized house. I am down in the family room right now, brought my girls (Hailey and Comet, the dogs) with me, and I am alone... the invasion is entirely upstairs right now. But I've been to the liquor store, so I should be able to survive.

Thing is, I asked for this, and I am happy about it. It IS nice to have the get together without us having to make the 5 hour drive (FOR ONCE)... I'm sure I will survive, and it is fun, and my house looks nice, my husband is the best man in the world, my kids are well behaved, and my girls are better than my SIL's horrible beagles, so I should consider myself blessed.

More reports later, possibly from the bathroom, where I may need to lock myself to get some privacy later!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Lots of trips to the bathroom with the tequila!!!!

Scott from Oregon said...

LOL! Locking yourself in your bathroom with a laptop?

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!"

"What are you doing in there?"

"Nothing!"

"You're not BLOGGING, are you?"

"Huh? Me? No, heavens no!"

"You've been in there awhile."

"I'm stopped up!"

"Well, I hope that is all it is..."