Wednesday, January 24

Quickie


hehehe! I got this in an email... hope it's big enough to read... makes me giggle, and it is SO TRUE even without the capital letters, and it is everything that my husband is... he is perfect, after all!

Got 102.8% on my Acct. Test. I got 1/2 a point wrong on the test, but got some bonus points, so I am ahead of the game for the next test, in case I screw up!!


Got a ton of stuff done today, verra productive day! Laundry, housecleaning, even HOMEWORK! I still have stuff to do, but I don't have class tomorrow until 11, so I will work on more homework then... without the kids around bugging me!


I am amazed at all I got done, AND I COOKED DINNER...AGAIN! Now I'm exhausted. It's almost 8 pm, holy cow, it's almost bedtime!


Good thing I'm not addicted to television shows... well, actually, it's a good thing that the ones I am addicted to are not on right now. I don't know if I could stay up to watch them...


That would be LOST and SURVIVOR... They are both due back in February (I know LOST is, and I THINK the new Survivor starts in February... could be wrong) Either way, I hope that by then, I'm done with this constantly tired thing.
I have a 'date' tomorrow night... just me, a locked door, an Internet connection and a web cam, baby!! I'm excited, can't wait... See ya soon honey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well hot dawg!! Hope you got a good internet connection to Iraq.

Congrats on the good grades. YOU SO SMAAAAARTTTT.