Monday, January 8

The law of averages

Back to bowling tonight. Except for two things: I could drink tonight with no worries about repercussions (no 8 am class tomorrow!) and JP was there to watch me.

My first game... yeah, note to self: do not go two weeks without bowling, even for practice EVER AGAIN!! I bowled a 76 my first game. I started in on the Mike's Hard Berry right off tho, so it did bode well for the rest of the night.

JP showed up as we were finishing the 2nd game, which was my best, a 122. He bought me another Mike's, and I finished the night with a 114 in the 3rd game. Met my league average of 104. As long as I meet it or improve it, I am happy. So it was a good night.

Now I'm at home, cracked open another Mike's... after all, it's HIS turn to get up at 6:40 am to get the kids up and running, I get to sleep in!!

One thing happened tonight, kinda pissed me off. Someone stole my cigarettes and lighter! This is a all women league, and I never would have guessed that there were thieves among us! It's not the cigs that bother me, there were only 7 or 8 left in the pack, it's the principle of it... just pissed me off. The rest of the night, I had to bum smokes off Gina, and I felt bad about that.

Oh, well, another night come and gone. I should not be blogging, I should be enjoying my husband (after all, the kids ARE in bed!) but I'm a bit tipsy, so I'm sure he will enjoy himself whether I'm around or not! LOL. KIDDING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll come kick that person's ass for stealing your cigs...

Nikky said...

You are so sweet. It was my favorite red lighter, too, that's the real pisser! LOL

JP accused me of flipping out over it... HE HAS NO IDEA... I was keeping it mellow and calm, but inside, I WAS UBER PISSED!!