Tuesday, January 2

I am evil: a confession

OK, so there's a little detail I left out of our New Year's Eve. I manipulated someone, and I laughed in that evil take-over-the-world sort of way because of it. But I use my evil for good, and besides, the creepy little fucker deserved it.

Here's what happened:
We were all there at the bar, a bunch of my friends from school, their husbands/boyfriends, my best friend Gina and her man Kent, and we were having a great time.

I was up at the bar getting a round, when suddenly I feel a hand caress my ass and a voice whispers in my ear "Hi sexy" I jump, of course, because first off, I know the voice is not that of my husband, and second, what a creepy line anyway. I jump and turn, thus effectively removing creepy hand from my body, and turn to see Creepy Fucker (CF from now on)

He is a guy I used to work with. Upon hearing that my husband was deploying, he had the nerve to offer his 'services' to me while I was alone in bed every night!! Yeah, I know... what a slime. On another occasion, after JP had left the states and headed to the sandbox, he asked me "What would you do if a General showed up on your doorstep with an American flag?" Meaning, what would I do if my husband died over there. I am not a crier, but just the way he asked it, with almost a smile on his face as if he were asking if I had heard the weather report for the weekend, I just burst into tears.

So anyway, back to the bar. I rather sharply told him that he cannot touch me. He put his hands up (think surrender) and said "I was just saying hi" I said "You can say hi without your hands. My husband is right over there, are you looking to get your ass kicked tonight?" He proceeds to act innocent and slimy at the same time. He asked me if I would dance with him later. Now, normally, I dance with whomever I want, as long as JP knows the guy, he is pretty much OK with it. I do not normally ask JP's permission either. But when CF asked me, I told him that he would have to come over to the table and ask my husband for permission to dance with me, knowing that he would most likely say NO.

After I got back to the table with the drinks, I started thinking about it, and decided to make sure JP would say no. I went to find him, he was talking to a friend of his on the other side of the bar. I whispered in his ear to look over my left shoulder, a guy wearing a blue and white striped shirt, he was hitting on me, and had his hands on me! I told JP that it would be really hot if he would kick that guy's ass. I was joking around, but I accomplished what I wanted, JP was aware of CF, and when and if the opportunity arose, I would not be dancing with the little pig.

Sure enough, few minutes after JP came back to our table, CF came over. JP was not sitting next to me, so when CF came to me to ask, I referred to JP. He went over to JP and (It was really loud in there) hollered the question. I did not hear any of it, but I saw my husband firmly shake his head no.

A few minutes later, I see JP and his buddy stop at CF's table. Uh-oh... I was kidding, I did not really want JP to get into a bar fight. But just a minute later, they walked away, and came back to the table. Find out later, they told CF that he really did not want to come back over to our table (He had been over a couple of times, talking to me, talking to Gina's boy Kent... just hanging around, icky, ya know?) Apparently the conversation was basically "He is home on leave, he doesn't need the trouble, but if you come back to that table, you will get your ass kicked". My knight in shining armor... *sigh*

Not long after that, I noticed that CF and his friend had left. That worked out nice, I thought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it nice to have your man stand up for you? Something I always wanted from my ex husband and never got. He'd let someone run over me in a Mack truck before he said something.

Too bad there aren't any bloody details tho!! lol