Saturday, April 14

No Flashback today


Saw this cartoon and I think it just sucked the energy out of me. I have really done nothing today, got up and let the girls out and went back into bed, and fell back to sleep for 3 more hours. Then I have spent the rest of the day laying in bed goofing around on my laptop. The saddest thing is that is it a beautiful day outside. I should get the girls out on their leashes and take them for a walk (I know I need it too)
I could also be opening windows and doors and airing out the house, doing some major cleaning. I do love the smell of freshly mopped floors mixed with the smell of fresh spring air. I should do that, I just don't have the energy to do it. Watch, I will finally get my 1st wind about 8 pm tonight, and be up all night cleaning. Oh well, it's OK, because it's a 'free weekend' anyway, no plans, and NO HOMEWORK. Plus JP's parents will be up here next weekend to watch the kids while I go to Grand Rapids for the Senate Spring G.A.
I think maybe if I shut off the TV and pop in the earbuds I could get the energy to get something done around here. Realistically, anything I can get accomplished this weekend will ease my stress later in the week when I want the house clean before the in laws show up... yeah, that sounds like what I should do.

4 comments:

Jan Ross said...

Did you do it? 'Cause if you did, I am inspired and may do some cleaning myself. And if you didn't, I'll just go back to my recliner and my book. Either way, I win!

Nikky said...

Of course I didn't! Enjoy your recliner and book!
I am making a list and setting my alarm clock to get a good start first thing in the morning!

Steff said...

I stayed in bed until noon today and I've only made it so far as to do a little laundry and sit in front of my computer. So, when you get that second wind can you blow a little of it south please?!

Nikky said...

(wwwwwwwoooooooooooooossssssssshhhhhhhhhh)
there ya go Steph, I needed to get rid of it. Being like that for too long annoys me, so I am glad to blow it at you!