Monday, April 2

Moving along

Time, that is.
Time is just cruising along.
It's April already.

But, oddly enough, on Sunday, the 1st of April... IT SNOWED. That's funny, mother nature plays the ultimate April Fool's prank... that bitch.

The kids and I all have short weeks of school. Thursday and Friday off. Plus, my Wednesday 8 am class is canceled, so for the next two days, I don't have to go in until 11.

I had a decent evening at the ol' bowling alley tonight, too. 112, 130 and 147. We only have 2 more weeks of bowling for the season. It starts up again in September. I think I may have to continue to bowl once a week or so over the summer, otherwise, I think I could easily slip back into sucking.

I am still sick, although it's not so much a snotty nose anymore as it is a constant cough. I can't seem to clear my throat. But I believe it's almost over, because that's what usually happens to me. Starts high, goes into my chest and a couple days later, done and done.

Easter is coming, I went out tonight and picked up "the stuff" for the kids. All I have to do is hide it in the closet (and NOT nibble) for a week.

OK, time to get to bed, even though I can go back to bed in the morning.

2 comments:

honkeie said...

I need to get my "stuff" now

Nikky said...

I ate some stuff... I have to go back out to replace the Cadbury Creme Eggs...

Bad, bad bunny!!