Monday, April 9

Just another Monday

What a day, a long drawn out day!

Started out this morning taking a test in Excel, which I am quite sure I did not do too well on. I don't know what happened, at the beginning of the semester I really liked this class, but holy shit, it has gone downhill!

Then with help from Jacqui I worked on my Income Tax test (due Thursday) and with NO HELP from the teacher I got completely confused in Accounting. We are doing a chapter on Bonds... holy crap. I know one thing for sure, I will not be looking for a career in investments. The chapter on Stocks was the one I got a C on, and now this! UGH!

I am behind in my Computerized Accounting, but not too far, and I am SO not the only one. The project we were supposed to have done today, I am about halfway done with. But there are several students who haven't even started it yet. I should be able to finish it up tomorrow, especially if I go in early. I don't have class until 11, so I may do that.

Mom came over this afternoon and we ordered our K-9 Advantix for the girls, and I ordered JP's birthday present, too. They will ship it directly to him (how nice) gift wrapped and all. I am in hopes that it will arrive by his birthday (May 2nd)

I had a good night bowling (seems to be a recurring theme with me...teehee)
My average is up to 114, and tonight I had a 124, a 128 and a 136. That's a 129 average for the night... sucks that next week is the last week, I'm just starting to not suck completely!

After this week I only have 4 weeks of Spring semester to go. I just hope I can hold on to my grades. I am almost certain I will end up with a B in Income Tax, and (hopefully) I think I can keep my Excel grade to a B... hope it doesn't drop any lower than that. Yeah, so 2 B's out of 6 classes, I MAY squeak into the Dean's List, but I doubt I can do the President's List again. Oh well, this has been a tough semester... I can live with the Dean's List... if I must...

I got to talk to JP alot today, between classes and during boring classes (read: income tax) so that was nice. He's hearing rumors about when they will be coming home, but for now that is all they are: rumors. Believe me, when I get a real date, I will be shouting it from the rooftops!

Now I should get my butt in gear and get my homework done. I slept like crap last night, and I'd like to make up for it tonight, but I do not see that happening.

Enough for now, if I don't get going, I will end up going to Pogo and playing silly games all night...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All this school talk...whew!! I'm ready for it to be over FOR YOU!!!

Don't you love those companies that ship gifts!! Can we guess what it is? Send me an email...I'm nosey!!

Nikky said...

Ok, I would, but I can't find your email address (from when we had a discussion on... "been there done that" stuff...How's that been lately, anyway?) so I am going to go over to your blog and post it in your comments.