Wednesday, April 11

Bugging out? Erasers will cure all that ails you!

Weird day.
One of my classmates wigged out a bit. Burst into tears and left. She left her laptop and all her books etc in the classroom and disappeared. One of the guys had her number and got ahold of her eventually, but it was really worrisome.

I think I am not the only one feeling the effects of this year being almost over. Everyone seems to be stressing out pretty bad.

When we got to Accounting, Michele (the instructor) could tell that everyone was on the edge of bugging out. A simple matter of giving us these silly little erasers sort of broke the tension and we all settled in and got to work.

Even though we are all adults, sometimes the silliest littlest things can just cheer us up.

I just realized that the 4th of May is my last real day of classes. The following week is finals week, and for the most part, I will not be required to be there for that. It is really coming up quick (sometimes I think it's not soon enough, but holy crap, I am almost done with my first year of college!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be done before you know it...I promise.

Steff said...

Hey...congrats on that first year thing! I remember the high that came from knowing that it was almost done.

I had a college professor one day break out hand stamps (the kind that left ink on your hand) to encourage some participation. It was amazing how many people perked up in Micro-Economics for a little red A+ on their hands!