Wednesday, April 18

decisions and dresses

Today is Wednesday.
My in-laws are coming tomorrow.
I have to pack for my trip this weekend. There is a formal dinner (business attire) Saturday night. I have to figure out what to wear. I'm a jeans and hoodie type of girl, not a heels and pearls kind of girl. Not too excited about this. I think I can get away with dress pants and a nice top, I don't know.

I have too much to do today. One thing I need to check into is my grade in Spreadsheets. Our final in there is optional, and we can use that grade to replace our lowest test grade. Thing is, the final test covers the entire semester. I have to talk to Marcus and find out what my grade is so far. The last stuff we are covering is stuff I actually LIKE and understand, charts. So I have decided that if I have a decent B in there now, it will only go up with the chart test we take next week. If that is the case, I will not take the final.

I have a review due in Accounting today, the test is tomorrow. I am not ready.

I also have a test in Computerized Accounting today. Geesh, lots of tests...

But LOST is on tonight, and I can veg and relax (Ha! whatever... I will have to clean house to avoid in-law issues, and pack my bag, since I know when said in-laws show up I will not be able to have a moment to myself, it's all about chatting with them... not that I'm saying that's a bad thing, but when I have stuff to do, it's hard to sit and chat. So I get the stuff done ahead of time)

Time to pack up the laptop and lug it to school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holla Nikky!