Wednesday, August 1

Pitch a Tent!


Yeah Baby!!

Tonight JP and I are off to my friend Gina's house to pitch a tent. She lives right next door to
WE Fest.
Google it.
It's a huge annual country music festival with booze and concerts and camping that lasts 3 days. Thanks to Gina's parents living so freakin' close, they get great (free) seats every year. Dave and Joy (Gina's parents) offered 2 of them to JP and I this year. We are going to have soooo much fun!


Who is in the lineup this year?

Keith Urban

Trace Adkins

TOBY KEITH!!!

Sawyer Brown


just to name a few.
I'm starting to get really excited about this, it is SO MUCH fun!
And my mom is going to stay here with the kids and dogs for us, she's the best!
I will have my camera out there and try to get a few pictures here and there. OOOO such fun, I am really looking forward to this, even if I have to sleep on the ground in a tent... I'll be sleeping in a tent alone with my husband...nudge nudge wink wink!!
See y'all in a few days!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SOOOOO jealous. Keith Urban is my favorite. I want to eat him ALIVE!!! Damn he's a sexy man. Who cares if he likes to shoot up every now and then. Just sing to me and then...well...ok Bat might read this so I better stop.

Enjoy your tent humping!!!

Nikky said...

I saw Keith out there last year, too, and Kenny Chesney...now THERE is a nice pair of jeans, damn.

I will try to get a good photo for you!

honkeie said...

I am not much of a country music fan but i am a big fan of getting something for nothing and whenever I read about someone 'pitching a tent' I am very interested in the out come ;)