Monday, August 6

WE Fest Pictures

EDIT: added 7/31/08: These are pictures from the 2007 WeFest. It was a great time... now as I am gearing up and getting ready for THIS YEAR, 2008, I have some advice for those googling to find out stuff about it. This year, you may be compelled (read: NEED) to run in to town to visit the liquor store once (or twice, who are we kidding, right?) Here's the deal... this year, our town has been renamed Detour Lakes, because of all the road construction. I advise anyone to take Hwy 59 North, and when you get to the intersection of 59 and Hwy 10, TAKE A LEFT, go West young man, go West! There's a little town just 6 miles down the road, with a great liquor store right along the highway. Prices are better, and NO CONSTRUCTION to fight with!! Trust me, and when you're there, you'll meet some of the nicest people ever, including Charlie Brown. Tell them Nik said HI!!

It was a great time, I am in pain from sleeping in a tent on the ground, but it was worth it. I didn't know who Gary Allen was, and found out that I was about 10 feet away from him backstage and was checking out his jeans... then half an hour later, he's up on stage and I realize it... I had no idea... such a dork. I wish I had talked to him, he's kind of a hottie.

Toby Keith on Saturday night was AMAZING, what a great show! Sawyer Brown on Thursday was really good, too.


JP and I had a really great time... even though it looks like we are cranky...the sun was in our eyes... and it was still early, we hadn't had enough to drink yet at this point!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gary Allen "kind of"????????????? Oh damn girl he's hotter than bacon in an iron skillet!!! I do feel sorry for him tho b/c I saw him on Oprah not long ago talking about depression. Turns out his wife comitted suicide. I've been meaning to google it and read about it but haven't yet.

Toby was looking buff as usual. Glad you both had such a great time. Your honey is finally home living a NORMAL life!!

Scott from Oregon said...

backstage passes?

Lucky y'all...

where the clean toilets are...

and no lines...

Unknown said...

God you guys look like hotties yourselves!! A finer looking couple I haven't seen in many a moon, I must say. Enjoy, enjoy, and may I say I thank your husband for his service to his country? Bless you both. For all time.

honkeie said...

I see lots of cowboy hats back dar! Looks like fun.