Wednesday, August 29

More fun news

That I forgot to mention earlier.

1. Eric hunted me down today (He's the Senate advisor, remember) and asked me if I had reconsidered doing the Treasurer job. I thanked him again for thinking of me, but said that I could not possibly do it. Thanks, but no thanks!

2. I got a phone call when I got home tonight FROM THE BANK! I go in on Friday morning to sit and have a chat with Barb. This is definitely working out nicely. I don't want to jinx it, and say that I think I can pretty much count on the job, because I know I can't (yet) but I will say that I am feeling fairly confident.

Cool thing is, if I get this job, then I guess I MUST go shopping for the right wardrobe to wear to work, because I just don't think jeans, t-shirts and flip-flops will do. Twist my arm and make me shop, ya know?

hehe, it's been a good day.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wonderful! And forced shopping is a dream of mine ...

Steff said...

Hope that job is all wrapped up with your name on it! If you need a shopping buddy let me know. ;)