Tuesday, August 21

I AM McLovin'

I took Alex and Diesel to see "SUPERBAD" this afternoon. It's rated R so they needed an adult along, and honestly, I've seen the previews, and it looked pretty darn funny, so I was happy to volunteer.

OMG, seriously one of the funniest/stupidest movies I have ever seen.

So Dazed and Confused showed a day in the life of the 1970's high schoolers... The Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles covered the 1980's teen angst, THIS is the story of the kids in this day and age.

It was dumb and obnoxious and crude and disgusting and one of the funniest things I have seen in far too long!

I highly recommend it, although I'd recommend waiting for it to come out on DVD so you can sit in your living room with some alcohol and some friends and laugh as loud as you want, and throw a (throw) pillow at your friends across the room to razz them when something in the movie reminds you of the time they did EXACTLY the same thing back in high school.

Yeah, good movie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm gonna have to take Bat to see this. It sounds like HIS kind of movie. He's always talking about the Breakfast Club.

Nikky said...

Bat? He likes The Breakfast Club? I knew I liked that guy!! He's definately a keeper!
LOL

Yeah, I think Bat will like it, and now I just have to figure out how to get JP to see it (he stayed home with the younger kids today)It is really HIS kind of movie!

Melissa said...

I heard this was a good one, but I see so few movies in the theater that taking your advice and waiting until it's on DVD will be simple.

Can't wait.

eric said...

i plan on seeing it friday. and you can take alcohol with you. you just might want to wear a coat in the summertime.