Tuesday, August 7

I, too, am a conceited biotch!!

Flat tagged me last week before I left for WE Fest for this meme of narcissism.

I'm supposed to list 10 things I like about me. I told her when I agreed to do this that 5 was probably pushing it. I will do as many as I can think of in the time it takes my dear man to finish up the dish rewiring downstairs... and I'm not tagging anyone... someone wants to do it, go for it, and leave me a comment with a link so I know to go check it out!

ok...
1. I like my legs. Alot. I really think they're my best feature. Gimme a pair of spike heels and a short dress and I'm a happy girl!

2. I fixed our financial issues a few years ago. I am very proud of that. We had over 13K in credit card debt, plus owed hubby's parents 2K for bailing us out of another debt. I took over bill paying and within 2 years I had everything either paid off and gone, or at the very least, current and no longer hurting our credit score. This was one of the big things steering me towards my current goal in life.

3. I have a wonderful relationship with my Mom. I am very proud of the fact that despite hating her as a teenager, I have overcome my "I am smart and you are dumb" attitude and realized that she really is one of the smartest women I have ever met.

4. I am pretty handy. I can do all sorts of carpentry, just about any power tool, and I can fix things... dishwasher? No problem. Well, I figure I can fix just about anything except a f*cking lawnmower!

5. (crap... I don't think I can make it much farther) OK. So there is one more thing that I like that I can do. I am not going to mention it here, but JP knows what it is. I like it fine, but I think my favorite thing about it is that JP likes it very much. If he had his way, I think I would be doing it for hours on end... but it is exhausting. (Get out of the gutter, maybe I'm talking about my lasagna recipe... I'm not, but maybe it is something just as innocent! PERVERTS! lmao)

Yep, that's it, that's all I've got.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you did this post. Great job!!

Bat would have me baking that same lasagna recipe too!!! :o)

Lucky you that you have a great relationship with your mother. Lucky girl.

Nikky said...

Funny thing is, Flat, I KNOW the lasagna recipe you're thinking of, and #5 is not that... close, but really it has nothing to do with JP, he just likes it when I do it!

Melissa said...

If that's "all" you've got, you're way ahead of the game.