Wednesday, August 8

Holy Crap, thanks Scott!

So I go check my site meter tonight.
Holy balls, I don't think I've ever seen a number that big on this silly ass little blog!

Cool.

Not that I blog for readers, I'd have quit by now if that's what it was all about! I guess now that my delicious hubby man is home, I blog just for the sake of it, it's sort of like a diary now. But it is nice to see other people reading what I write. Whether they comment or not, whatever, but I do love a comment!

Now tonight I see things settling in nicely. I had a few Smirnoff Ice's while watching the Twins kick ass on the KC Royals while my husband is standing in the back of the room happily bouncing his racquetball ball. I didn't realize how much I missed that sound. thumpthump. grab. thumpthump.grab. It's one of those comfort things... like the smell of Grandma's house. Just hearing that makes me feel better.

Did you ever notice that racquetball balls are blue?

Now THAT is irony folks! This poor guy had blue balls for the past 2 years in Iraq, and now that he's home, he's got to deal with it again! HAHA, I crack myself up!

4 comments:

skinnylittleblonde said...

Hahaha...Bless those blue balls!

Too funny! Cracked me up too!

I am one of those who meandered over from Scott's place... ;)

So glad you have your hubby finally home with you!

Scott from Oregon said...

Ask hubby if he can pop his blue ball with one hand.

I have done it a few times.

It's hard to do.

Squeeze until the veins stick out and hopefully it'll pop...

good news should always be shared around...

Anonymous said...

I about fell off the futon reading about your husbands blue balls. That's hilarious! Now if you can move that thump thump sound into the bedroom later tonight you might solve the blue ball issue.

Steven Tyler's PJs said...

Oh, now I KNOW you're a kindred spirit. Whenever any of my college friends hear, see, smell, taste, or feel a Smirnoff Ice, they automatically think of me.