Wednesday, August 29

FINALLY! I made some progress


First off, I got Jennie's print framed, and took a picture of it. No, it's not hung on the wall yet, so the pic is just it sitting right about where it's going to be, in my bedroom above the dresser.


Now, let's see if I can figure out how to do a link to her site... Jennie is wonderful!!

The other thing I got done today was to get my Spring Semester classes figured out, so I will be all set for graduation.

THEN! I got a phone call from Barb... the woman who is in charge of doing the hiring at the bank! She basically did an interview over the phone (and she called me Nikky, not Nicole, like my resume says... she knows me well enough to call me Nikky, I think that bodes well...) I found out more about the job, what it pays (!!! happy!!!) and that in the summer, it would move to 40 hours per week, it's a 1 year "student" job, with the opportunity to apply for a permanent position after the year... damn, that is perfect for me! It's afternoons Monday through Friday and Saturday mornings, so I'd get about 20 hours per week while in school. I REALLY want this now that I know even more about it.

JP and I have an open house at the elementary school tonight, and dinner is in the oven... I've been busy today, I'm hoping that I will be so exhausted at bedtime that I will actually sleep well tonight, I haven't been sleeping nicely lately, and it's starting to get to me. I actually fell asleep in my Business Income Tax class today... bad, bad Nikky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture is awesome!! I bet your honey pie even hangs it for you. Thanks for sharing your painting.