Friday, January 18

What to do today?

I don't have class today.
I don't have to work until 2:45 today.

JP and the kids are leaving within a few minutes.
I have the whole house and the whole day
TO MYSELF!!

Hmmm... what can a girl do?
I don't have any homework.
I do have a pile of laundry. That's not a big deal though, it's not like I have to beat it on a rock down by the river.

I have been doing really good on my "More water, less Diet Pepsi" campaign. Plus the girls at school have agreed to join me in using part of our break for walking. We are out of class from 11 to 1 now, since I switched a class, so we had been doing homework during that time. Now we are going to do homework and then WALK for exercise around the inside of the school while it's still colder than a witch's tit... when the weather improves here in the tundra, we can take our walking outside.

Maybe I will start the day with a nap... hehe.

No comments: