Wednesday, January 23

National Honor Society

Well, I'm back in the Student Senate... enough begging already, gawd, you're embarrassing yourself.
Our school is also getting it's own chapter, or whatever the crap it's called, of the National Honor Society. This is a new thing for us, and it's actually pretty cool. It's a way of showing that we are not 'just' a tech school, we are a nationally accredited 2 year college, the main thing that qualifies us for NHS is that we offer Associates degrees and the like. It's not just a school to learn to fix an engine anymore. Our business programs are finally getting recognized. I find that very cool.

Plus the fact that I will be one of the founding NHS members really pumps my nads, too. Hehe, little John Bender quote there (what movie is it from? Come on, you know it!)

So that means that when I graduate in May, I will have MAJOR BLING baby!! Senate cords, President's List cords and now, WABAM! NHS medallion.

It's good to be me today.

No comments: