Monday, January 14

First day of the LAST semester

It was a pretty good day. I have classes Monday through Thursday, from 8:30 am to 11, then an hour break, and another little 1 hour class from noon to 1pm. THEN I AM DONE.

Except on Tuesdays and Thursdays when, at 1, I go to Marcus' Intro to Computer class and 'babysit' his two idiots who are taking the class for the second time. They both failed it the first time, and it's required for their degrees, so they MUST get through it. It's an INTRO class, as in INTRODUCTION to computers... freaking morons... so even though I said last December that I was NOT going to be Marcus' bitch this semester, I find myself doing it anyway. UGH.

I also had a bit of FUN news on Friday, but with the sex toy party, I forgot to mention it. I got a raise at work. .30 per hour more. And it became effective on the last pay period, so, my BIG paycheck that comes tomorrow? Yeah, it's on there... Now, I don't know (or care) about the pay rates of other tellers, I don't get their paychecks... I care about MINE... and I like MINE. Besides, the way I see it, it's not bad for a part time student position in rural Minnesota.

I had bowling tonight. My before average was 118. Tonight I had a 109 (ick) a 118 and a 142. So my average for tonight was 123. My season average should go up, but just a bit.

Well, that's all for now, time to cuddle up with the hubby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A raise, hell yea!!! That's what I'm talkin 'bout!!