Friday, January 4

One on one conversation

I had my first quarterly meeting with my supervisor today. It all went well, plus I got some answers to questions I've had lately.

I think I might be interested in applying for a personal banker position when one opens, and Barb gave me some info on that. Being an employee already helps, foot in the door, ya know. Plus, I was worried that it would require me to have a 4 year degree, not so... a 2 year degree plus banking experience is enough. PLUS... if I want to move up, they will also help pay for me to get my bachelor's degree. I don't know (and Barb didn't know) if they pay for all of the tuition, or part of it, or what, but any help is great, better than most companies!

I had a pretty good day at work, and came home to a cleaned up house and supper going on the table, so it was a pretty good day all together.

But it's time for me to go to bed now, since I have to work in the morning.

No comments: