Thursday, January 3

More travel, BETTER travel!!

I just have a quick minute before I have to get ready for work, but I found out last night that I will be needing my passport in '08 as well!!

Steven is taking Alex (my oldest, he's 14 now) and me to LONDON in October, just before Alex's 15th birthday... THAT is my kid's birthday present from his uncle! Holy Crap, why didn't I ever have an uncle like that? Oh well, at least I've got a brother like that!

So, February in New Orleans and October in London... hehehe...makes me happy.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, that's great! I want an uncle like that (oh, he did cover the cost of Matt and I coming out to visit him a few years ago, so maybe I already have one)!

Steff said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I hope you have a wonderful time in both places!

Lucky you. :)