Wednesday, January 9

I can't scuba dive

We have this running joke at work about scuba diving. Kim told me one day that you shouldn't scuba dive when you're dehydrated. Best way to tell if you are dehydrated is by the color of your urine.

In a perfect and healthy person, urine is darn near clear. Basically, if all you drink is water, you will have clear pee, and TaaDaa, you are cleared for scuba. So every time someone goes to the bathroom, the first question they get when they get back is "So? Are you scuba-worthy?" or something to that effect.

I drink too much Diet Pepsi. I don't drink enough water. My kidneys bother me when I do that... and now I find out that I can't scuba dive either...

Wow, talk about a shitty day! LOL

Tomorrow is my last chance to clean the house before my sex-toy party, things are moving along nicely for that. Mom and I went to the liquor store tonight and picked up a few things. I have found that a few drinks helps loosen people up, especially people who don't know each other in a room full of vibrators and other sex paraphernalia... hehehe.
time for bed

3 comments:

Steven Tyler's PJs said...

I frigging love that stuff! Send me an e-mail with your lady's name and all your info so I can order online but you'll get credit for it! I've been dying to order the heart-shaped heatie thingie and some "doorbell" goop and.........oops. Probably TMI. But e-mail me!

Anonymous said...

I hope you got me some tequila---you know what??? it makes SOME of my clothes cum off!! ha ha You gotta test the car before you drive!! The few sex toy parties I've been to we would go in the bathroom and "test" some of the toys and creams and come out and tell what it was like. Hilarious stuff!!

Melissa said...

Those parties are so much fun! There are always a few items that make me scratch my head and think, Really? But to each their own!