Saturday, January 12

Good Party last night

I have to go to bed, but I wanted to say that HOLY CRAP, I got me some FUN stuff last night!

I may have to snap a pic of some of the 'tame' stuff I got, and post that, but I'm not posting a picture of the one thing... oh,yeah, or the other one... but I can show you the two bottles of "stuff" I got. I have two things that are being mailed to me, she didn't have them in stock. So about a week before the best toy and the yummy lube show up.

Yeah, I will post some pictures in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What??? you're not going to post pics of that one thing??? why not?? c'mon!! Is it SKEEREY LOOKING??? Is it big and hard? Is it pink? How many batteries does it take??? What size batteries??? I'm getting excited just thinking about it!! lol